By making an application to Transport a High Load, the applicant agrees:
- Any consent issued by Top Energy is valid for the date and times specified on the consent
- That should any damage occur to the electricity network due to incorrect information provided on the application, the applicant will cover all network repairs costs and any third-party claims arising from the damage, including consequential damage and legal and other costs associated with the same.
- To abide by the terms of the consent and the directions of Top Energy’s escort (if any)
- All due care shall be taken during transportation of the load, whether the load is escorted or not.
- The driver of the transporting vehicle must carry a copy of the consent and produce it upon request.
- The driver of the transporting vehicle must allow the load to be measured by Top Energy staff on request. If the load is over the height stated, the consent becomes null and void.
- Where a Top Energy escort is required:
- The driver of the transporting vehicle must follow the directions of their escort regarding the safeguarding the electricity network conductors and associated equipment.
- The company transporting the high load is to supply mobile radios to the Top Energy escort vehicle so they can communicate to the driver of the vehicle transporting the load.
- A Top Energy escort vehicle must be in front of the first over-dimension load.
The applicant will pay all charges made by Top Energy and/or their approved contractors in relation to the transport of this load.
- A $50 gst inclusive application fee will be charged for applications where the load height exceeds 5.0m
- Any escort costs for load heights at or over 5.4 metres will be charged to the applicant.
- It is a Top Energy health and safety requirement that staff undertaking any work between 0200 hours and 0430 hours of more than four hours in duration between 2200 hours and 0730 hours, is required to have a stand down period of up to nine hours. Costs incurred as a result of this safety requirement for escorts of loads at or over 5.4 metres will be on-charged to the applicant and are additional to any charges for the load escort itself) Failure to pay all charges relating to this application may result in future applications being declined.