There are five Trustees who are appointed under the terms set out in the Trust Deed and who administer the Trust. Their duties include:
- Appointing the directors of Top Energy Limited
- Negotiating with the Company’s directors the Statement of Corporate Intent, which agrees the strategic direction and performance objectives to be achieved by the company
- Monitoring and reporting on the Company’s performance
- Undertaking periodic Ownership Reviews involving a public consultation process, to determine whether the Trust will continue to own the shares in Top Energy Limited.
- Prepare & Publish an Annual Plan
- Comply with the Operating Guidelines (Code of Practice)